Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff Review

This is going to be a spoiler free review.

 
This was probably THE most INTENSE book I have EVER read! It was non-stop action from page 1, and the formatting made sure that it was a quick read. It is next to impossible to put this book down.

I loved the characters, the plot was interesting (I’ve never read a story like this before), and that FORMAT, can we just take a moment to admire that? I have never HEARD of a book that has done a format quite like this one.

And yeah. I’m not sure what else to say except WOW!

Some moments verged on scary (the moments with those infected with the virus were down right spine-chillng), but for the most part, it was just non-stop action, with a few moments in between where things BARELY calmed down.

 I will DEFINITELY be getting book 2, Gemina.

No comments:

Post a Comment